Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life in NPCC

Today was my 1st National Police Cadet Corps (NPCC) training. I managed to catch up what I had missed from the past 3 trainings by today. We did some foot drills and exercises, followed by a shuttle run contest, 20 push-ups (pumping) and finally what they call it the "Spread Eagle".

The foot drills include attention, stand at ease, right dressing etc. Spread Eagle means that we have to lie down on anything that we are standing on and take a short relaxing break.

The seniors were quite fierce during training but they were actually quite friendly.

From today's training, I feel that I have made the right choice of appealing into NPCC.

2 comments:

  1. Nice detailed information on what happened that day(your first day in NPCC).

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can they be friendly and fierce?

    ReplyDelete