Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IT Home Learning - Lesson 3: Analysing & Composing A Poem

The poet felt that primary school is full of events, hilarious, mischievous, unlucky and embarrassing ones. His friend shading all A's for an exam paper, the Malay chauffer telling jokes to one another, a photo of him in the annual yearbook with his eyes closed, and having to clean his shoes often. The poet felt that these were some of the events that made hs primary school life a memorable one that he enjoyed.

My Primary School Life
by Leon Tan

First day of school
Everything was new
Nobody that I knew
Nothing I could do

A few years went by
The job came by
I was now a prefect
And I would make everything perfect

PSLE was here
Sooner or later it would be
I had to face it bravely
And try my best whatever happens

Primary school is over
Now I'll have to cross over
To the next phase of life
That'll improve my future life

No comments:

Post a Comment